A Change is Coming

A heads up to anyone reading,

My blog is undergoing some changes. As my life gets a little more intense, I need a hobby to relax--so I've decided to start blogging again.
no, you don't have to care

I'm going to "rebrand", and focus on making decent (and scheduled) content. I'm working on clearing older posts that are unnecessary, as well as editing those that I chose to keep. A new name is also under works. I'll be writing reviews on books, movies, shows--anything that crosses my mind, really. But, I want it to look more aesthetic and seem less all over the place, so I'm working on that as well. You can already go through and see an incredibly smaller amount of posts, and if you slide in, you'll see those remaining have been editing (not that you would notice, as you probably either have never read them or haven't in so long you just don't recall).

Anyway, that's that. I'll probably leave this up to reminisce on times of old when I was still calling myself Bekah the Bookworm--or Bekah at all (folks still call me Bekah, but I usually go by Rebekah and prefer Beks in the terms of nicknames).


So, my friends, for the last time and until the next,
-Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Nice to see you back! :D Hope you've been well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be back! I've been a bit stressed, but overall well, so that's good. I've gotten a lot accomplished so I'm content :) I hope you've been well as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts