Get To Know Me Tag

Hey, readers!

Meredith sort of tagged me for the Get To Know Me Tag! (she said it was up for grabs, so I grabbed)


That is so adorable <3

QUESTIONS—


Vital Stats
Name: I don’t want my full name floating around on the internet, but my first name is Rebekah 
Nickname(s): Bekah, Bex/Beks, Becky, and more
Place of Birth: While people have suggest Mars, I was born right here in the USA

Firsts
Award: I got one of those “you participated!” awards in Alaska when I finished a ski class
Sport: Gymnastics
Real Holiday: The first real holiday after my birth was Memorial Day
Concert: Dec. 3, 2015; I went to go see a TobyMac concert.

Currently…
Feeling: Determined
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Watching: The last thing I watched was most likely some obscure Netflix show
Wearing: Pajamas

Future
Want Children: Probably
Want to be Married: Yes
Careers in Mind: Nursing
Where You Want to Live: I actually don’t have any preferences about that

Do You Believe In…
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love at First Sight: Nope
Ghosts: Kinda?
Aliens: Nope
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Yourself: Eh, sometimes

Well, there you have it!

I nominate anyone who’s had pizza in the past week.


Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Hmmm...I've seen this floating around. MAYBE I'LL DO IT. MAYBE I SHAN'T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, it may soon be on your blog. MAYBE I'LL CHECK. MAYBE I SHAN'T.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts